[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 03:08:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 28

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  13      9
   40:  24     16
   20:  10      7
Total:  47     32  Total Score = 1,504

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Had a good first 15 minutes then things slowed to a trickle. Nothing heard here
on 15. 80 was very noisy and 160 impossible. Big difference from last week's
conditions. Hurricane Laura almost kept me out of this week's fun but managed to
get the tower back up with antennas late today after waiting out the storm. Very
nice to hear all the newcomers joining in the Thursday night fun.Worked the
Texan, N3BB, once and was one Q behind. Probably finished me off in the last few
minutes as I plodded along.

5 min: 9-9-9-7-6-7