[3830] OhQP AA4TI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP AA4TI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 13:50:22 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party - 2020

Call: AA4TI
Operator(s): AA4TI
Station: AA4TI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida

   80:   31      0
   40:   41      4
   20:   61     19
--------------------
Total:  133     23  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 17  Total Score = 21,964

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

As always, my favorite QSO Party.  There was excellent activity by Ohio
Operators.  Band openings to Ohio during the late afternoon were few.  40 meters
opened to Ohio later than normal and 80 meters was difficult all evening for me
here in Florida.  All in all, it was a great contest.  I managed to snag K8MR in
20 counties which really helped out the Mults.  Changes made to the antenna
system seemed to work well.  My buddy Murphy did not show up for OQP which was
OK by me.  Thanks to all Ohio Operators for putting on  a great show.  73 -
AA4TI