[3830] CQ-M WA3AER SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thbauer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ-M WA3AER SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 18:42:59 +0000
                    CQ-M International DX Contest - 2020

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 8:30

  160:
   80:   12     0       7
   40:  107     0      24
   20:   67     0      29
---------------------------
Total:  186     0      60  Total Score = 28,440

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday AM on 20M to EU was poor at my QTH. Unable to make any significant
number of contacts there until early afternoon; and it still wasn't good then.
40M in the evening was a big improvement. EU stations, even if weak, were easier
to copy cuz the QSB was better behaved than on 20M. Spent little time on 80M due
to my poor antenna for that band; plus, contacts seemed to disappear around
0300Z. Went back to 40M for a short bit and then called it a day.

TU for the Qs and digging my sig out of the noise.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER

Eqt.:  K3 / P3
       KPA500/KAT500
       Hexbeam (35 ft); 80/40M loaded dipole (35 ft)
       N1MM+