[3830] CQMM DX N4CW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX N4CW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 00:29:55 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:12

   80:   85      1
   40:  149      8
   20:  300      3
   15:   20     15
   10:
----------------------
Total:  505     27  Countries = 62  Total Score = 155,483

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Pleasantly surprised by the number of participants...seems like more than in the
past! Also pleasantly surprised by the number of QRP stations I worked...brave
souls! Lots of good ops and only one signal with really bad clicks...
What a thrill working SU9TH...I haven't worked SU in years! Hope to hear that
station on more often. Conditions weren't great, but the contest was...many
thanks to the sponsors. 73