[3830] WPX SSB K8MR SOAB Classic TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8MR@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K8MR SOAB Classic TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 00:17:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires
QTH: FLORIDA

   80:    4

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Low power SSB DX contests at the bottom of the sunspot cycle where everybody in
the world is crammed into 200 KHz on 20 meters or 175 KHz on 40 meters make no
sense. So I did this as a work anybody contest, with 98 QSOs being with the
USA.

Coolest thing was catching an Es opening on 10 meters Saturday evening, working
all the SE US states other than my own.

I hope I made things a bit less socially isolated for people this weekend.

73  -  Jim   K8MR