[3830] Rus DX N9NB SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tsrwvcomm@aol.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX N9NB SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 13:06:07 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5      6        2
   80:   62      7       28         1
   40:  315     23       55        19
   20:  314     67       64        29
   15:   37      5       17         0
   10:    1      0        1         0
Total:  734    108      167        49  Total Score = 849,312

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks so much to The "Soyuz Radioljubitelej Rossii" (Union of
Radioamateurs of Russia), SRR, for giving the amateur radio world a much needed
diversion from the global pandemic created by Covid-19 (Coronavirus).

Activity was unprecedented with terrific global participation! Thank goodness
that radio contests still exist and that they weren't cancelled.\

These are dark times for our world, and the coming economic and social damage,
and unintended consequences created by the pandemic and the global response to
it, are yet to be understood.  Still, we are so very fortunate to be able to
enjoy this wonderful hobby, and escape the reality for a weekend, talking to
friends from across the globe!

Congratulations to Dennis W1UE and Marty NN1C who mounted terrific scores in the
LP category from the USA, and to Bud AA3B who had an incredible serial number in
this contest.

Wishing everyone recovery, good health, safety, and peace on earth, and prayers
go out to those who are suffering and who are afflicted or impacted by the
pandemic. So many of our ham friends in Europe are surely suffering now, and
others may be in the future.

In times like these, faith in the Creator of the Universe is where I find solace
and peace, to know that we will be able to weather whatever storm is happening
in the world or in our personal lives, that God has a bigger plan than we can
ever fathom, and that a much greater place awaits us in Heaven in the life
hereafter.

73 ted n9nb