[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD0T HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@venturecomm.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WD0T HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 04:17:11 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

---------------------

Club: GPCC

Team: North Central RTTY Rats

Comments:

Well, best I can say is it was fun to work all the great OP's in this one!

Wasn't really a Sprint in the tradition of sprinting, more like a slow walk and
then a belly crawl the last hour.

My hours were 48,33,35,7.  The last hour was tough, worked K1GU as my last QSO,
thanks Ned, at 03:25Z.. After that, LOT of CQ's and S/P, on 40 and 80 with no
one added to the log. Ran out of stations to work.

Bands seemed good, 20 didn't last here, but 40 and 80 were very quiet and good
signals.

Still a great time, congrats to Ken K6MR, K6LL, and other great scores.

73 Todd WD0T

Home station: TS450s/at, SB221 at 800w, dipoles at 35ft, N1MM+