[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WN4AFP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 04:10:49 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 12

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 45mins

Total:  35  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,225

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I missed the first two CWTs today, so I wasn't prepared for the 20 WPM CWT. I
started running at 40 wpm and no one was replying. I tuned around and I didn't
hear the usual 'buzz'... Then it hit me... it's slow day on CWT. I had a
difficult time with the slow thing. I kept losing my focus and one time I
totally got involved with an email and missed a few mins of CWT. There is one
thing that I've noticed... When folks are going a regular speed, I can tune the
band and know who's who with hearing the callsigns. I didn't hear anything
familiar tonight It was good to work new member BOB, N4BP and new calls.  73s
Dave WN4AFP

Have you visited the STATEQSOPARTY.COM website? Check us out!