[3830] ARRLDX SSB OL8K(OK1GTH) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OL8K(OK1GTH) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 15:26:56 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: OL8K
Operator(s): OK1GTH
Station: OK1GTH

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Pilsen

Total:  572    45  Total Score = 76,680

Hello contesters, I really enjoyed this ARRL SSB on 80M - great conditions a
good ops from NA.
Mr. Murphy visited my on the start of the contest,  when one of the PAs had
problem with right switching RX-TX. I loost two hours in the best time for DX
QSOs on 80M. One month ago I started  with construction on my QTH in Pilsen with
new antena for low bands - full size vertical dipol with total hight about 35m
and first test was this contest - antena worked wery well...

Classic setup on my home QTH with IC-7800 + stack match + PAs with horizontal
dipol, 1/4 full size vertical with elevated radials and with new full size
vertical dipol 35m total hight...

For RX I used only one beverage 250m long dir 300degrees...

Total operations time 12 hours...

Thanks all, who called my...See you in next contest. 73! de OK1GTH Tomas