[3830] ARRLDX SSB KL7RA(KL0R) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wigi@kl0r.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KL7RA(KL0R) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 03:08:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL0R
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 26
Radios: SO2R

  160:   80    31
   80:  278    46
   40:  988    57
   20: 1938    59
   15:    2     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3286   194  Total Score = 1,912,452

Normally we do this contest MM, but for a number of reasons, we only had me
holding down the fort. This happened once before, in 2012... at the peak of the
sunspot cycle... and that is the only other time I've done this contest SO.

My goal was to beat my 2012 score. I did it - here's my 2012 score claimed
score:

Band    QSOs    Mults
160:    40      13
80:     92      26
40:     200     37
20:     882     52
15:     810     52
10:     318     28
Total:  2342    208     Total Score     1,456,416

A lot of things have changed since then... And I have wondered whether we have
been living up to the standards we had hoped to keep... This is just one
datapoint...

Thanks to everyone that worked me... and thanks to all of my friends that
stopped in to say hello... it was a very enjoyable contest.

73,

Wigi, KL0R @KL7RA