[3830] CWopsT AE7EU LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AE7EU LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 04:19:54 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 5

Call: AE7EU
Operator(s): AE7EU
Station: AE7EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR

Total:   7  Mults = 7  Total Score = 49

Club: CODXC

Comments:

Oh man I am so sorry to those around 3530 and to K7QA around 0350Z.  My rig
decided to get flippy with me with RFI back into the shack.  The built in laptop
trackpad just wigged out and started pressing the macro buttons.  Ieeee!  That
was some of the most shocking shack RFI I've had... I'm not sure why it suddenly
showed up, but I didn't have my stupid key hooked up to the stupid winkeyer...
so there it was just keying away with my callsign happily on some random
frequency while I was scrambling to get it to stop or turn off the rig.
Afterwards trying to debug it, the RF was quite tingly on my fingers plugging in
the key.  I think I fixed the issue (I think it was a loose connection), time
and the next CWT will tell...

sorry...