[3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KI6DY M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2020 23:14:31 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY VE6RAJ
Station: KI6DY

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

   80:  189    42
   40:  349    53
   20:  279    38
   15:   31    10
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  848   143  Total Score = 121,264

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Raj and I have been contesting together for over 25 years but yesterday was a
first. We went M2 with him operating the second station remote from Merida,
Yucatan, Mexico. It all worked fairly well. We conversed and messaged via Skype
when needed because not everything is fully automated on the Kansas end yet.

We have done better in this contest before but pretty pleased with the result
with our first attempt at this set-up.

15/40 Station - Flex-6600M with KI6DY as op
20/80 Station - Flex-6400 and Maestro (in Mexico) with VE6RAJ as op

Both station equipped with BandPasserII bandpass filters.

N1MM+ networked via WAN.

Thanks for the Q's.

73 de Bob (KI6DY0