[3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE(DK8ZB) Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kp4ke@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KP4KE(DK8ZB) Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 20:25:34 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KP4KE
Operator(s): DK8ZB
Station: KP4KE

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: PR

Total:  QSOs = 756  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 53  Total Score = 493,452

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hello! from the shaky PR.
We finally finish the antenna system like 8 years ago.
He start the contest like always with 3 to 4 Watts but condition was good but 4
watts no make the work Barney want to run more power then he go to 10 watts but
no good then go little high finely he have 60 watts an things running good
antennas are 4 verticals L type at 90  high and receiving ant. are 2 beverage
one to the states and other to Asia. with no electricity in the area the no ice
level was excellent. Will going to put the score in assisted high power to see
how he doing. My old ic 751B still work great. the cost of contest station is
about $800 a lot of wire (excluding the power gen. $400 a use Honda)
A lot of fun. no air condition, but beaches and food are GREATTTS!!!

73 & dx  from PUERTO RICO island