[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3UTT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ajt@atolda.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3UTT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:34:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE3UTT
Operator(s): VE3UTT
Station: VE3UTT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: FN04
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

   40:  571    95
   20:  791   112
   15:  115    59
   10:    8     7
-------------------
Total: 1485   273  Total Score = 1,216,215

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

REMOTE K3 / Optibeam

The lack of 80m and 160m really hurt my results. I heard the EU stations coming
in strong on 80 but couldn't do a thing about it. I was surprised to hear people
saying the bands were quiet where I thought they were quite noisy.  After 10
years my CM-500 headset finally had one channel go out Saturday which didn't
help (after countless times dropping to the floor, and rolling over the cord
with my chair over the years).  XYL was away so had to do all the other survival
things plus go to the airport Sunday.  Still great openings to Asia on 20m
Saturday PM and 40m Sunday AM.  Hope all had fun.