[3830] ARRLDX CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K1ESE(@W1IMD) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:35:07 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: W1IMD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:   49    36
   80:  236    74
   40:  529    89
   20:  869    99
   15:  115    57
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total: 1801   361  Total Score = 1,950,483

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Many thanks to Paul W1IMD for use of the remote station.  It performed
flawlessly.

The best conditions on 160-20M that I can remember.  Lots of strong stations, as
always, but I had 33 QRP stations, some with strong signals.  15M was mostly
weak stations and not many that I was hearing.  10m was mostly dead but there
was a bit of life to the south Sunday afternoon.

Wonderful DX included AH2R on three bands, JT1CO on one band, and E21YDP on
another.

Run rates were in the 100-120/hr mostly limited by the multiple weaker stations
all calling at the same strength.  I need to be better at picking out the
callsigns.

I can only stay in the chair about half time, 24 hours, but this was my best
contest ever in terms of total QSOs.  Lacked the mults on the high bands
compared to last year.