[3830] ARRLDX CW W6JTI SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frank@whitethornconstruction.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W6JTI SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 03:06:33 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W6JTI
Operator(s): W6JTI
Station: W6JTI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5     3
   80:   47    25
   40:  146    55
   20:  223    65
   15:   46    24
   10:    0
-------------------
Total:  467   172  Total Score = 240,972

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

As usual there were a couple of hours where no one could hear me, but Sunday
morning at dawn my 5W was heard all over Europe. Great fun! Thanks to all the
ops who pulled my signal out of the noise.

I wasn't able to work any Indonesians on any band. Most of the Chinese stations
could not hear me. BA7IO hears well. I worked him on 80. And he is my only 160m
QSO (100W) with China.

A few DX ops seem to think that sending their own call, with no TU or other
confirmation, is a good idea. I'm sometimes unsure whether the op gave up trying
to copy my exchange and resumed cqing, or that he got it. Friends, TU doesn't
take long to send.