[3830] VtQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] VtQP WB8WKQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2020 01:56:37 +0000
                    Vermont QSO Party - 2020

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:           1
   80:    3      3
   40:    6     10
   20:    2      1
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   11     15      0  CW Mults = 7  Ph Mults = 7  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 756

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

By far, the best I've ever done in this contest.  Don't think I've even had over
15 Q's before, so there must have been much more activity from the VT stations.
That's a great thing.  I left a lot of Q's on the hook, by not being able to
contact stations on 20M with low power.  A few heard me, and I'd get close, but
no cigar.  Congrats to the sponsors who must have got the word out to the VT
stations.  Thanks for all the Q's.