[3830] NAQP SSB WB9TFH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WB9TFH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:32:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  16     11
   80:   7      7
   40:
   20:   4      4
Total:  26     20  Total Score = 520

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Team 0110

Comments:

Dealing with snow storm and snow removal for neighbors,
 didn't get on until SS, missed most of 20m.
 40 and 80 terrible QRN, stations not hearing me
 run or s&p. I even went out with a flashlite to look
 at my ladder line and wire on the tower. Go figure?
 Saving grace was maybe 160m. Part time sffort no where
 close to 100Q's or more as anticipated.Thanks for all
 the SMC Q's.