[3830] RTTY Roundup YO9HP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup YO9HP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 11:01:05 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: KN35Ba
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:   198       96
   40:   335      258
   20:   355      100
   15:     0        0
   10:     0        0
-----------------------
Total:   888      454  State/Prov = 42  Countries = 85  Total Score = 170,434

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

ARRL-RTTY-RU was a very good start of 2020 contesting season, with plenty
activity in RTTY + FT4 + FT8 (...no comments about 15m/10m bands completely
dead). I was skeptical that FT4/FT8 will bring any advantage to the contest, but
now, looking behind, with 25% of QSO-s done in FT modes, with some calls and
multipliers QRV in FT only, I think it was a good decision to spend some time in
those new modes. Thanks everybody for calling/answering and see you in 2020
contests. 73, Alex