[3830] CWopsT N8II LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N8II LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:28:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 11

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ,83

Total:  79  Mults = 77  Total Score = 6,083

I knew I would have to take off a few minutes, so just worked 20 until worked
out. 20M prop was good to OH and SM, worked a couple of UR's. On 40 AH6KO called
near end of hour, I think a first on 40.

There was no evidence of sporadic E, but there has been a lot lately. 15 and 10
may be open at 19Z. Yesterday, the LP to OC was excellent on 20 at 19Z.

Hope to see many of you in the 10M test this weekend.

73, Jeff