[3830] ARRL 160 AC3BU(@WA3EKL) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AC3BU(@WA3EKL) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 20:46:49 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: AC3BU
Operator(s): WA3EKL AC3BU ND3D K0OO KB3VQC N3DPB AD5IX KC3MGX KC3KMF
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MDC

Total:  QSOs = 1047  Sections = 75  Countries = 44  Total Score = 271,677

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was interesting to have that extra weekend after CQWW for Thanksgiving and to
prepare for this contest. We would like to thank our hosts Susan N3DPB and Alan
WA3EKL for allowing us to hold this event at their home and on their stations.
We wish Susan " Good Health" as she has just returned from an
overnight at the hospital taking care of some important health issues.

Our best congratulations to the Ops at W2GD. Your crew serves as a beacon for
the rest of us on the TOP BAND. It is great feeling to see the live score board
light up as we eclipsed W1VE, then in turn W1VE eclipsed us during this event.
We would like to thank the Ops at W1VE for giving us that bit of motivation to
charge on. This is an event that we shall remember well. Every one had a great
time.

The band conditions that we encountered were most remarkable.  The beverage
system does pay off for receiving. The station performed well on the TOP BAND.
We were able to improve on our score and performance over last year.
We missed a few sections (NE, WTX, SF, SJV, EWA, WY,NT, SK).  We could not break
the pileup on VE5SF at the tail end  but that is all part of the game.
So 75 sections and 44 countries all in a nice weekend outing.

We all look forward to the next event and to the upcoming Holiday Season.

73 to all

Pat K0OO

and the Contest Crew...

      Operator(s) : WA3EKL AC3BU ND3D K0OO KB3VQC N3DPB AD5IX KC3MGX KC3KMF