[3830] ARRL 160 W1XX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1xx@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W1XX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 16:37:01 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W1XX
Operator(s): W1XX
Station: W1XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 18.8

Total:  QSOs = 939  Sections = 74  Countries = 38  Total Score = 246,288

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

It was 1:30 AM Sunday.  I had just made one more contact than last year. I had
stayed QRV thru the night before.  Slept most of the day Saturday.  The 2nd
night had been a slog.  EU was not loud and plentiful like the 1st night. I
still needed SJV, SF and a slew of "easy" mults.  The West Coast would
no doubt be better later.  Decision time:  Sleep deprived, I packed it in!

Result:  No more endless unanswered CQs.  Nobody stealing "my"
frequency. Near full night's sleep. Awake for Sunday's football game.  But no
more FUN like the  1st night's pretty good conditions.

On the horizon:  CQ's 160 contests in January and February.  C U then!