[3830] CQWW CW K9GY SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9GY@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K9GY SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2019 19:04:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   10     5        5
   40:   20    10       17
   20:   46    14       31
   15:   43    10       30
   10:    3     3        3
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Really looking forward to this year's contest but unfortunately had some
flu-like symptoms (headache, chills, and tiredness) starting Thursday night.
Finally started feeling "normal" on Sunday. That really limited my
participation this year unfortunately.

Used a local telnet skimmer but with added volume of spots my computer must have
been overloaded...ugh! Really stinks when bandmap and packet spots are not
loaded! The age of ham radio technology and it's impact on operating efficiency!
I felt like the stone ages with no bandmap or packet spot window, HAH! Finally
switched to a non-skimmer telnet and all was ok then.

Really enjoyed 15m since QRN level was non-existent there. Strange I had QRN
even on 20m but I wasn't paying attention to local weather either.

As the Chicago Cubs fans around here say, "Wait until next year!"

Best of health to all,
Eric K9GY