[3830] CWopsT W4ER QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.w4er@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W4ER QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 04:30:34 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Oct 31

Call: W4ER
Operator(s): W4ER
Station: W4ER

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.4

Total:  13  Mults = 13  Total Score = 169

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Didn't get back to the shack until near the end of the World Series game so 40m
was almost empty.  Thanks for the Qs!

Switched computers in the shack from an old, slow desktop to a newer laptop.
Much better response due to increased RAM and processor speed.  Now I need to
figure out how to get the keying timing to work...characters are too
choppy...timing is off.  May need to invest in a K1EL USB.  Good thing I like
hand keying mostly.

K3 @ 5 watts to dipole

73, John