[3830] CQ WW RTTY ZM2B(ZL2BR) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY ZM2B(ZL2BR) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 06:03:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: ZM2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZL2BR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Taranaki NZ

   80:
   40:  257      31      47    21
   20:  207      23      43    21
   15:   36      11       5     7
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  500      65      95    49  Total Score = 304,391

For the past three years I've operated SB15 in this contest, but due to the low
SFI decided that AB would produce more contacts this year. But my body doesn't
like long contests anymore, so 500 contacts seemed a reasonable target. The 20m
SP openings to Europe during their mornings were certainly very active with a
few frequency fights going on.

Operating was 50-50 running-S&P. Of course city life RFI/EMI as usual was a
problem with the weaker signals. Something different - after one particular CQ
call, I copied the reply "I love you" in the MMTTY windows.

Rig: 800w, triband yagi & 40m GP

73, Frank