[3830] Salmon Run K5TRI/7 SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5tri@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K5TRI/7 SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 22:05:21 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run - 2019

Call: K5TRI/7
Operator(s): K5TRI
Station: K5TRI/7

Class: SOCW LP
QTH:

  160:    1     0       0
   80:   32     0       0
   40:   88     0       0
   20:  152     0       0
   15:    1     0       0
   10:    3     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  277     0       0  Mults = 55  Total Score = 46,205

Club: Radio Club of Redmond

Comments:

Another one in the can. Bands started out weak and ended even weaker.
Saturday during the day 20m was not really yielding much with only about 100Qs
by 2400z when it was time to switch to 40m. What a difference. I made about 50%
of the 20m Qs in the first hour on 40m. 80m worked also well until about 0500z,
then the flow of stations ended.
Sunday morning brought a nice surprise right at the beginning when all over
sudden  OM2VR called me while the beam was pointing East. Several other EU
stations (DL, G, HA, F) followed with nice signals. That was about the only
positive though for Sunday as the remainder dragged on and on, so decided to
call it early and stop wasting time calling forever with no returns.

Thanks for all the QSOs and sorry for those I could not pull out of the noise.

Rig: TS-850SAT 100W
And: 3-ele beam + 80m OCF dipole

73 Mike K5TRI