[3830] NAQP SSB W4BBT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dongladwell1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W4BBT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 19:53:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

   80:   60    16
   40:  140    30
   20:   35    17
Total:  235    63  Total Score = 14,805

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC North Carolina East Team #1

Comments:

First hour couldn't get calling going on 20M so did mostly S&P jumping
between 20M and 40M for first 3.5 hours.  Took an hour break for dinner and was
able to get calling going on 40M about another hour of S&P.  Static crashes
were very bad on all bands most of the night.  Did S&P the last hour and was
able to get MT, WY, CA and VI to help mults.  Poor band conditions made this
contest the hardest of the year for me.  Not having a directional antenna really
hurts in this contest, but made the best of it.  Thanks to all my club members
for their Qs.