[3830] NAQP SSB WT2P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@wt2p.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WT2P Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 06:24:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Radios: SO2R

   40:  49     18
   20:  19     10
   15:   1      1
   10:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  70     30  Total Score = 2,100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

20th HS reunion today, so only managed to get 2hr op time in.

Had an issue with the Flex using v. 3.0.27 software in SO2R mode where the
second slice would mute, but only in SSB mode. Turns out someone else on the
Flex forums ran into this same exact issue with 2.5.1 - Managed to get things
working using v. 3.0.19, but by the time I figured it out, I had lost a lot of
what little time I had available to operate.

Conditions started out very poor too.. wow

73,
WT2P