[3830] NAQP CW W2YV(N2GC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W2YV(N2GC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 04:49:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W2YV
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:    0     0
   80:  140    40
   40:   50    30
   20:   20    11
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  210    81  Total Score = 17,010

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Used the name Dave to honor the former holder of W2YV Dave Horbachuk SK. I think
I confused a lot of people as that callsign has not been heard in many years.
Our local club was lucky enough to win the FCC vanity call lottery for W2YV when
it became available a few weeks ago. Looking forward to using W2YV in future
contests to keep Dave's memory alive and to keep that great callsign where it
belongs in contest logs and not on two meter repeaters:-)

73 Mike N2GC