[3830] 222SprngSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt VE3CRU/R Rover HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 23:37:08 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: VE3CRU/R
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU/R

Class: Rover HP
QTH: FN04, FN03
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

This contest was interesting.  WX saw a bit of rain and sleet, and I was
standing outside the vehicle to operate equipment behind the driver's seat
throuth the open rear window to manually rotate the 6 elmt WA5VJB Cheap Yagi.
 Had the car heater on to warm my head area.

Running FM only has both limitations and surprises.  Best odx as follows:
K8TQK twice in EM89je at 648 and 647 km LOUD.
K1TEO twice in FN31jh at 553 and 552 km LOUD too.
Others worked twice were VE3ZV EN92vw, Dana VE3DS FN03fq and Rick VE3IQZ FN04uq.