[3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W9RE LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 03:32:01 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 19

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:  11     10
   80:  20     15
   40:  22     15
   20:   9      7
Total:  62     47  Total Score = 2,914

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Wow, actually double wow!!  I was in about the best QTH possible tonight.  I won
almost all jump balls, got answer to most of my CQ's and got calls mostly on the
first time.  It's all downhill from  here.  In the final 10 minutes stretch I
was afraid I was going to have one of those glitch times where I fade but didn't
exactly happen because of a few timely response calls.

Thanks to all for an absolute blast tonight and great to work K8MM for the first
time in a few years.  Ian use to be a regular.