[3830] MoQP K8MR SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MoQP K8MR SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 00:29:37 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2019

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: FL

   40:    5     1
   20:    8     2
----------------------------
Total:   13     3       0  Mults = 10  Total Score = 290

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not much going on from here. Lots of QSB, often requiring hitting a propagation
peak to be able to make a QSO. Heard N0AC/M once but then he faded into the
noise never to be heard again. Six of my QSOs were with the county line station
W0S and two more with W0W, thereby making up half of my QSOs.

Hope to work lots of you, from MO or elsewhere, in the Florida QSO Party in
three weeks.

73  -  Jim  K8MR