[3830] WPX SSB IR2Q(IK2PFL) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IR2Q(IK2PFL) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 04:47:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: IR2Q
Operator(s): IK2PFL
Station: IR2Q

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   10:    1

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

As a 99% CW operator I really struggled this weekend.
The contest started very badly, 40-80 bands were too much crowded for me to
understand anything while listening.
Lost two and half hours on Saturday during 20m run with NA because the PC
decided it was time to rest... and thanks to Stefano IK2JUB I could continue.
First time in life that I couldn't use a linear amplifier because I missed an
attenuator ;) so had to run 100w on second radio, making it almost useless.
Issue with the noisy PC power supply with voice keyer, had to run intermittently
on battery to use it.
At the end I almost enjoyed the competition.
CU in CW leg.

IK2PFL - Luca