[3830] WPX SSB PX2A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2led@fuertesind.com.br
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PX2A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 16:07:24 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2BK PY2DY PY2EL PY2LED PY2LSM PY2MET PY2PT PY2VM
Station: PX2A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Santo Andre/SP

   20: 1697
   15: 1508

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

At WPX, low bands makes the diference but we are far south from EU and NA. So we
take advantage from high bands but we need the doble qsos to conpensate this
distance. Bigger antennas is necessary on 40m (3 el full size or even 4 el),
very well done verticals/TX for 80m / 160m and good Receiving antennas as Flags
and/or Beverages.

Low Bands is the bullet in our neck on the moment but let's find a way to
install it asap.

10 meter showed some activity but not to keep long runs, 15m running all the day
with strong signals, 20m was our best band in QSO numbers.  40m we tried to do
our best and 80m very limited for us from rules perspective.

We tried to do a well organized operation where we implemented turns/shifts for
running/hunting stations and it performed very well without power outages or any
other main issue.

No Inband system installed yet.

Thanks for all friends joining us in the weekend and for all operators being in
our log. Hope to listen to you again soon.

73

PX2A
Alto da Serra Contest Team