[3830] WPX SSB ND0C SOAB TB-Wires QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randydvm@iw.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ND0C SOAB TB-Wires QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 00:44:36 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MN

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I think I need to go into some intense psychological therapy after this one.

It was encouraging to get a brief opening on 15.  Otherwise not much good to
say.

One rhetorical question: why do some operators think it is a good thing to relay
fills for a call sign or the number in the exchange they are overhearing?  I
heard this happen several times when the tough conditions made it a challenge
for one station to get the whole thing from the station they're working.
Somebody even did it for a contact I was working to complete without my
knowledge.  But the station I was working said that somebody had relayed my
attempt to make the fill, so, to his credit, he could not log the QSO.  And I
completely agree with him.  Unfortunately,as a result, we both lost that QSO
that we would have eventually been able to complete. Not only is relaying the
info not really helpful, it is unethical and not consistent with the rules.

As always, thanks to everybody that worked to pull my signal out of the QRM,
QRN, and QSB.  I appreciate your patience, persistence and good ears!

73,
Randy, ND0C