[3830] WPX SSB K7VIT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K7VIT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 00:28:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: USA-OR
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    4

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Some necessary time conflicts caused significant BIC deficiency. I had a couple
of short runs for fun.

On a city lot, my low-band antennas are pretty anemic by most standards. Big
thrill for me was to call K3LR on 80m--K3LR had a weak signal ... until the OP
reversed the 80m array and just about pinned my meter. I almost thought someone
else had moved in on the frequency. (K3LR had made a presentation about the
station to Willamette Valley DX Club not so long ago. Awesome engineering!)

Thanks to all who answered my calls.
73,   Jerry