[3830] ARRLDX CW ES7A(YL3JA) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kristers.misa@inbox.lv
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ES7A(YL3JA) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 21:44:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ES7A
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: ES7GM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

  160:    2     2
   80:   60    22
   40:  130    41
   20:  458    52
   15:   19    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  669   130  Total Score = 260,910

First ARRL contest for me. It was a pleasure to do it from is ES7GM station with
ES7A callsign.
First things first, huge thank you to Kristjan(ES7GM) and his family for warm
welcoming and all the stuff they did form me during this event.
At Friday’s afternoon we made simple inverted V for 160 which gave me those
two QSOs on top band.
Second day was lot more better than first one. At last night I was even able to
have a little CQ on 80m. But anyway there still was some stations which I heard
very well, but they didn’t copy me at all, that’s the thing in LP...
Anyway, I truly enjoyed this thrilling competition.
Looking forward for SSB part!
CU! Kris YL3JA!