[3830] ARRL Jan VHF KG6CIH/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF KG6CIH/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 20:18:42 +0000
                    ARRL January VHF Contest

Call: KG6CIH/R
Operator(s): KG6CIH
Station: KG6CIH/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

    6:   5      2
    2:  16      3
  222:   8      2
  432:   7      2
  903:   3      1
  1.2:   6      2
  2.3:   2      1
  3.4:
  5.7:   2      1
  10G:   3      1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  56     19  Total Score = 3,325

+4 light contacts, +2 light mults, +2 grid activation mults.

Super cheesy, quick two stop rove before the snow storm moved in and shut
everything down.  WA1TE/R and I made a little mini rover pack, mostly playing
with microwaves and laser pointers.  Most of the rest of my contacts were FM,
either on the 2/70cm mobile in my car or the 220 mobile sitting in the trunk.
Very little time spent on 6m or 2m/70cm SSB due to antenna annoyances.

This contest was over for me by 7pm Saturday.  Still, it was much more fun than
it had any right to be.  Hopefully June's weather is better.