[3830] RTTY Roundup W7SLS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7sls.scott@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W7SLS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 23:16:26 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W7SLS
Operator(s): W7SLS
Station: W7SLS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Vancouver, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:48

   80:     9       0
   40:    13      14
   20:    29      12
   15:    13       6
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:    64      32  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 6  Total Score = 3,168

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I enjoyed the contest.  Nice to try both modes,
and to find 15 open. Thanks to all for the QSOS
(and apologies for the ones I bobbled).

Antenna:  Inverted V, 10m at apex
Rig:      Icom IC-7610
Power:    Elecraft KPA-500
Software: Win4Icom, VSPE, WSJT-X, N1MM+

Software stack worked great (had to add 2 FT8 contacts
I made before I opened the WSJT Decode list window).
Occasionally FT8 QSOs "got out of sync" and/or logged
multiple time.  Me, them, propagation, sw, or?
I need to learn the protocol for what to do when FT8 QSOs
seem to go into "limit cycles" (endless repeats).
Kudos to the SW devs who made this stuff interoperate.