[3830] RTTY Roundup NA6O SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NA6O SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 23:10:43 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Livermore, CA

   80:    90
   40:    86
   20:   177
   15:    11
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   364       0  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 9  Total Score = 22,204

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, KPA500, N1MM+
Antennas: 20m = fishing pole vertical, 15m = dipole at 15 ft, Bravo 84 vertical,
Wellbrook loop for receiving.

Operated when LED lights were off next door. Main session was 2:30-6:20 AM. Good
runs on 80, 40, 20 at various times. Dipole damaged by Saturday winds so no 15 m
on Sunday. Fishing pole vertical went high SWR at the very end maybe due to wet
fence that it's attached to. Ah, the joys of ham radio in HOA-suburbia. Saw lots
of activity in the FT8 bands but decided to let the beta testers do their thing
without me. Shortage of JAs and no other Asians heard on 40 or 20, which may
have been due to conditions (A=14, K=3 at various times). Anyway, we do love RU
and will be back next year.