[3830] ARRL 10 W9ET M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nss@mwt.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W9ET M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:50:52 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W9ET
Operator(s): WB9SBD KA9CHM
Station: W9ET

Class: M/S LP
QTH: LA VALLE, WI

   CW:  51     18
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  51     18  Total Score = 3,672

Club: DRIFTLESS ZONE CONTESTERS

Comments:

This was the first 10 meter contest I have done in many years. And one thing I
forgot about 10 meters during the sunspot minimums, you need to think of of 10
meters like it is like a VHF band.

If it is OPEN Keep your BUTT in the chair!!!!

Nice Es Friday night, and then Saturday pretty good too, Then went and got lunch
thinking the band will still be going great when I get back, and did some around
the house chores, then came back at 3 PM to only hear W0AIH, and nothing else.

And W0AIH & KA9FOX was about all I heard for the rest of the contest!

UG if it's OPEN Stay at the radio Ya never know when it will close up!