[3830] CWopsT WT2P HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@wt2p.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WT2P HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 04:06:09 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 6

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0.07

Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Got home at 9PM, my project to clone my old traditional hard drive to a new
solid state drive for the shack PC had completed while I was at work, so I
thought I wouldn't be able to get on for this... Grabbed the mail, made a
cocktail, and took the shack PC apart, swapping out the old slow HD with the new
cloned SSD and expecting all kinds of things to be broken and Windows 10 to
throw a fit.

That was not the case. From pressing the power button on the PC to test it out
to getting my login prompt in W10 took about 10 seconds. Everything was there.
Had to step outside for a reward and a refill of the cocktail.

Got everything going around 0352Z, fired up the logger, minus a small problem
with the Expert amp com port being reassigned, I was ready to go. Listened on 80
while i fiddled to reassign the expert amp com port back to the old setting, and
decided just to go to 160 and run.

I'm a happy ham that the shack PC is now using a solid state disk. This thing is
fast.

73,
WT2P