[3830] CWopsT K4HQK HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4HQK HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 20:15:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 5

Call: K4HQK
Operator(s): K4HQK
Station: K4HQK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alexandria, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

Total:  35  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,120

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Spent 20 minutes of the hour watching coverage of Special Air Mission 41
(President Bush's plane) preparing for takeoff from Joint Base Andrews to return
his body to Texas. I lucked out with my camera because the plane flew above our
house.

Activity seemed light during the 1900Z CWT. And 20 meters was really long, with
6s and 7s coming in strong. 40 meters was the same as usual--East Coast plus a
few 5s and 9s.

73, John K4HQK