[3830] CQWW CW KH6J(@KH6YY) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kimo@lava.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH6J(@KH6YY) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2018 10:58:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6J
Operator(s): KH6SP WH6R WH7W NH6N KH6U KH7U
Station: KH6YY

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: HAWAII

  160:  136    17       22
   80: 1090    32       83
   40: 2265    36      131
   20: 1952    37      119
   15: 1321    28       57
   10:    6     3        4

Thanks to Alex, KH6YY, for letting us use his great station. We had fun running
an online competition with our dear friends over at KH6LC. Conditions were
better the first night. A radio failure on 20m early in the contest caused us
difficulty copying people calling us and slowed us down until we changed it out.
Otherwise, we had a great time. Thank you to all who gave us QSO's.