[3830] CQWW CW N5JJ SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5JJ SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 00:58:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: Alvin,  Tx.
Operating Time (hrs): 18:07

   20:  364    26       86
------------------------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

My goal was to beat last years score which I easily did,  then wanted to hit
100,000 which I also made.  Pretty good conditions to Europe and Japan.  Started
poorly on Friday night with only 4 qso's.  Almost shut it down but had a lot of
fun on Saturday and Sunday.  Mostly search and pounce as when I tried to run
stations did not have much luck.  Had a decent run to JA during the last half
hour.  Am amazed at my improved contesting skills over two years.  Have to admit
I am now addicted to contests.  Love my FTDX 9000 and the antenna and N1MM
logging worked great.  Thanks to all and cu in the next one!