[3830] CQWW CW CX7RT(VA3PCJ) SOSB15 Classic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CX7RT(VA3PCJ) SOSB15 Classic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 21:00:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CX7RT
Operator(s): VA3PCJ
Station: CX7RT

Class: SOSB15 QRP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:  46     10       17
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  46     10       17  Total Score = 2,268

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Operating /QRP/P from GF25id (Piriápolis, Uruguay), with the KX3 @ 5W of output
into a PAR EndFedZ dipole 15M monobander in an inverted "V"
configuration spanning a 3rd. floor balcony. Not a single EU, several NA
(including VE5MX in SK!), one KH6 and one JH. Quite surprising given current
conditions. My thanks to all the power stations that struggled with my meek
signal and nevertheless persevered to complete the QSO. VY 73! de Jose
CX7RT/VA3PCJ.