[3830] CQWW CW N5DX(@N2QV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5DX(@N2QV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 18:34:13 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5DX
Operator(s): N5DX
Station: N2QV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ny
Operating Time (hrs): 47.25
Radios: SO2R

  160:  285    18       62
   80:  919    27       88
   40: 1936    34      119
   20: 1749    30      120
   15:  559    24       98
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

It was great to be back at the N2QV station and operate in person.  While remote
operation is great, it still can't compare to being on site for the biggest
contest of the year.

I'm trying to figure out how this score is even possible.  Great conditions on
the low bands certainly helped.  Conditions were such that I was able to run two
bands simulatensly for most of the night and early morning.  I probably spent
between 15 and 20 hours duel CQing during the entire contest  A marked increase
from last year.

I got lucky and had lots of mults call in on Sunday morning on the high bands.
Several of those were gracious enough to QSY to the other band.

Of course I just push buttons, this score is because of the amazing antenna
compliment at N2QV.  Station details can be found on his QRZ page.  Thanks to
Tariq and Scott for letting me invade the station for the week.  It was a
blast!

73,
Kevin, N5DX