[3830] CQWW CW 8Q7DX(E77DX) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 8Q7DX(E77DX) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 22:01:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 8Q7DX
Operator(s): E77DX
Station: 8Q7DX

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Coco Palm

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  816    25       76
   20:  723    20       74
   15:  463    16       60
   10:    1     1        1
------------------------------

1st night (morning) need to repair antennas on the fly after the strom
day condx were not the best and without any big pileups or better to say rate
way way down than expected!
late afternoon and evening condx improved i got some nice runs on 20m and 40m
wanted to QSY to 80m for last 4 hours but my amp died
went QRT :(

Used single vertical wire in inv V shape 15m +5m
with end feed transformator by my antennas ( thanks for support )
for 40-10m
one radial used only on 80m and separate feed

antenna worked very well and i´m happy with performance!
ocean just in front of door did help a lot!

unfortunately had many RF issues (no grounding at all in shack) !

Radio KX-3
AMP Juma 1000 ....not quite a happy with it in the moment, amp is very lite only
5,5 kg but didnt deliver 1000W here( dont know why just used power i had
500-800w deppeding on band without thinking much about it )unfortunately stop
working 4 hours before i planed to go QRT !

QSL via E77E or OE1EMS (my home in Vienna)
also lotw if i ever get that certificate from ARRL !

73s es best dx
de E77DX / OE1EMS
Braco