[3830] WAE RTTY WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 00:29:59 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 25:23

   80:   15   15    0     20
   40:  141  141    0     87
   20:  189  189    9     86
   15:   56   56    0     40
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  410  410    9    233  Total Score = 95,530

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

N1MM's QTC did not seem to want to work.  At the end a JA asked so I said go
ahead and send and I only got 9 of the ten... which caused some kind of format
problem in the Cabrillo File....should have just left it alone because now it
won't upload to the WAE site "due to format error or wrong data.

Got to go back to my Writelog Program.... it worked just fine....

WN6K, Paul
SO1R