[3830] SS CW W4PK SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4PK@w4pk.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4PK SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 16:14:37 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    2

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Many stations were sending 49 as the check but the call history file was coming
up with significantly different numbers, I wonder why?

I searched and pounced for a couple of hours Saturday evening and then again
Sunday mid- afternoon.  I did try calling CQ during this time but picked up only
two stations, one from UT and the other from SCV. While CQing several skimmers
from around the country picked up my call, so the band was open!

Most of my contacts were made late Sunday afternoon and into the evening hours
and most of them were on 80M.  I got all the sections except for North Dakota
and NT in Canada.  Both were spotted but I could never hear them.

I hope I didn't have too many errors in my log as I do have a tendency to
fat-finger my entries.  In one case while running somehow I completely deleted
the call sign of the station I had worked before I had a chance to send him my
message.  I do apologize to him!

Lots of PVRC members made it into my log!  Thanks to all!

73, Sam W4PK